Volunteer with Us
Volunteers are the lifeblood of Grovedale Toy Library. Alongside our members, we welcome Community Volunteers to assist with the running of the toy library. All community volunteers over 18 years of age will need a current Working with Children Check, which as a volunteer, can be obtained at no cost. Community Volunteers will informally chat with Committee to ensure that they are suitable for roles available. A passion for play is a must!
Volunteers tasks include:
- assist members with returning toys (basic computer literacy essential),
- checking and counting toys for damage and missing parts,
- shelving toys,
- finding toys for Click & Collect hold orders
- checking out new toys to members (basic computer literacy essential),
- assisting members to their cars
- assisting with annual stocktake, including deep cleaning and maintenance of toys
- cataloguing and packaging new toys
Register your interest in Volunteering with Grovedale Toy Library.
We currently have availability for ongoing/semi-regular volunteer positions on Saturday mornings 9:00am – 11:45am.